High Fat Foods Keto – An Introduction
In this article, we are going to discuss about the high fat foods keto. Why do we need high fat foods? The reason is the keto diet itself. Keto diet is a diet which focuses on reducing the consumption of carbohydrates and increasing the intake of fats. By this, we are going to force our body into a state known as ketosis which will use the high level of ketones to supply energy to our body. It is also a process to change our primary source of energy from glucose to ketones. When we are in the state of ketosis, during the early days or weeks, we are going to suffer from symptoms known as keto flu. During this period, we need to increase the consumption of electrolytes to ensure that we are able to overcome these symptoms.
They are many people out there that have taken into liking on keto diet for its huge benefits. Among the benefits offered are leaner body, weight loss, increased mental performances and many more. Actors and athletes also have been successfully practicing keto diet and have able to increase their performances in their respective fields. Besides, by practicing keto diet, you will look much better in their outfit since you will be less bloating. This is due to the reason that when you reduce the consumption of carbohydrates, not only the level of glucose is declining. The same goes for your level of glycogen. For every gram loss of glycogen, you will loss 3 grams of water.
In this article, we are going to share about high fat foods keto so that you will have a better idea on what to eat in order to achieve your goals. Besides, it is also essential in making sure that the foods that you are taking are not against what you should take during keto diet. It is also to help in acing your nutrition and supplementation during the first month of your keto diet journey.
What you should and shouldn’t eat in ketogenic diet.
In order to ensure everything works according to what have been planned, you need to get rid of other foods that are high in carbohydrates before you start to consume foods that are high in fats. Go through every corner and every places available in your house where you normally keep your foods and get rid those that will affect your keto diet plan.
That is awesome! Now we can really start our journey towards switching from normal diet plan to the keto diet plan. Below are the things that you need to buy and start to eat.
- Fatty nuts and seeds such as cashew nuts, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds and other foods that fall under this category.
- Whole eggs
- Full-fat cheese
- It is preferable to have ground chuck in the ratio of 80:20, filet mignon, porterhouse and ribeye
- The most preferable parts are the thighs and legs
- Vegetables such as spinach and other greens vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, mushrooms, bell pepper and other that fall under this category
- Olive oil
- Salted butter
- Heavy cream
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, anchovies and other fishes that fall under this category. You can find what are those fishes from the internet.
- Chicken broth or bouillon cubes. It is much preferable to have it with at least 1 gram sodium
That is all for this article on high fat foods keto. We hope to see you on our next post. Stay tuned for more tips and information from us!